Letter of recommendation
For a letter of recommendation it is required to attend a bachelor specialization course or a master course of Prof. Dr. Rohlfing-Bastian (final grade 1,7 or better) and/or to write a seminar/final thesis at the Chair for Accounting, especially Management Accounting.
Please send us the required documents in time, at least 4 weeks before you need the letter of recommendation. Keep in mind that the chair might be limitedly available during the semester break.
- Certificates for the items on the CV (please send all certificates in one file)
- Transcript of records for all modules attended so far
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page of size DIN A4)
Required informationen (please provide us the following details in a short cover letter):
- Name, date of birth, place of birth, degree program, current semester, student ID
- When does the letter of recommendation need to be submitted?
- Who is the addressee of the letter of recommendation? (e.g. Harvard University, DAAD, German National Acadamic Foundation, etc.)
- How is the letter of recommendation supposed to be submitted? (directly to the institution itself or through the student?)
- Are there particular formal guidelines to be adhered to? (if there is a special form please fill it out as far as possible and attach it to the documents)
- Which language should be used for the letter of recommendation? (English or German)
Please send all the required documents in one single e-mail to Maria Coral (professur.rohlfing-bastian[at]econ.uni-frankfurt[dot]de).
You will get an answer, and if necessary an invitation to a personal meeting.