Letter of reccomendation
For a letter of recommendation it is required having joined a course from Prof. Dr. Haselmann, Prof. Dr. Hommel, Prof. Dr. Rohlfing-Bastian, Prof. Dr. Bormann and Prof. Dr. Hombach (final grade 1,7 or better) and/or writing a thesis at the concerning chairs.
Please send us the required documents in time. For writing a letter of recommendation we need the documents 4 weeks before you need the letter of recommendation. Keep in mind that the Chairs have limited access during the semester break.
- Supporting documents for the items listed in the CV (please all together in one file)
- Certificates of the course and exam achievements
- Motivation letter (max. 1 DIN A4-sheet)
Required informationen (please give us the following details in a short cover letter):
- Name, date of birth, place of birth, course of studies, semester, registration number
- When has the letter of recommendation to be ready?
- Who is the addressee of the letter of recommendation? (f.e. Harvard University, DAAD, German National Acadamic Foundation, etc.)
- How has the letter of recommendation to be send to the addressee? (directly to the institution itself or through the student?)
- Are there certain formal requirements to be followed? (if there is a special form please fill it out as good as possible and attach it to the documents)
- In which language should the letter of recommendation be written? (English or German)
Please send the all the documents completely in one e-mail to:
Chair Haselmann: Ms. Orth (orth[at]econ.uni-frankfurt[dot]de)
Chair Hommel: Ms. Halwas-Bruckner (halwas[at]wiwi.uni-frankfurt[dot]de)
Chair Rohlfing-Bastian: Ms. Anton (professur.rohlfing-bastian[at]econ.uni-frankfurt[dot]de).
Chair Bormann: Ms. Anton (t.anton[at]wiwi.uni-frankfurt[dot]de)
Chair Hombach: Frau Anton (t.anton[at]wiwi.uni-frankfurt[dot]de)
You will get an answer, and if necessary with an invitation to a personal meeting.