Letter of reccomendation
For a letter of recommendation it is required having joined a presentation from Prof. Dr. Böcking, Prof. Dr. Haselmann, Prof. Dr. Hommel and Prof. Dr. Rohlfing-Bastian (final grade 1,7 or better) and/or writing a final exam at the concerning chairs.
Please send us the required documents in time. For writing a letter of recommendation we need the documents 4 weeks before you need the letter of recommendation. Keep in mind that the Chairs have limited access during the semester break.
- Certificates of the items of the CV (please all together in one data file)
- Certificates of the course and exam achievements
- Motivation letter (max. 1 DIN A4-sheet)
Required informationen (please give us the following details in a short cover letter):
- Name, date of birth, place of birth, course of studies, semester, registration number
- When has the letter of recommendation to be ready?
- Who is the addressee of the letter of recommendation? (f.e. Harvard University, DAAD, German National Acadamic Foundation, etc.)
- How has the letter of recommendation to be send to the addressee? (directly to the institution itself or through the student?)
- Are the particular form guidelines to be followed? (if there is a special form please fill it out as good as possible and attach it to the documents)
- In which language the letter of recommendation has to be written? (English or German)
Please send the all the documents completely in one e-mail to:
Chair Böcking: Frau Schleyer (sekretariat.boecking[at]wiwi.uni-frankfurt[dot]de)
Chair Haselmann: Frau Nieerad (Nieraad[at]safe.uni-frankfurt[dot]de)
Chair Hommel: Frau Halwas-Bruckner (halwas[at]wiwi.uni-frankfurt[dot]de)
Chair Rohlfing-Bastian: Frau Coral (sekretariat.rohlfing-bastian[at]econ.uni-frankfurt[dot]de).
You will get an answer, and if necessary with an invitation to a personal call.